Sunday 30 October 2011

Chemistry! #1

The first unit we did was chemistry. Personally I love chemistry. Yea, nerdy I know. But it really is fun. So for this unit I had to Put in three different things that show my learning. For the first one I wanted to do a poem, so here it is.

From the elements and the atoms,
To the top of the periodic table to the bottom,
That's chemistry.

From the many ions,
To the neutrons, protons, and electrons,
That's chemistry.

From the alpha, beta, and gamma radiation,
To the law of conservation,
That's chemistry

From isotopes and compounds,
To the organic and inorganic compounds,
That's chemistry.


I wrote this poem for my portfolio because it names many things that we learned about in class. For example, there are three types of radiation, alpha beta and gamma. When atoms gain or lose electrons, they become ions. Those are just a few things that I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment